Despite an incredibly difficult school year, the King Springs Community TRULY rallied around our amazing school. Check out all of the ways that YOUR DONATIONS were put to use last year!
- The Special Education team received items for their sensory room!
- The Second Grade students had a virtual field trip to learn more about the Creek and Cherokee Native American Tribes!
- The Fourth Grade team received new math manipulatives and revamped their novel studies to include more diverse characters and cultures!
- The Fifth Grade students enjoyed a High Touch, High Tech interactive, virtual field trip!
- ALL six grade levels received additional Reading Assessment kits to allow teachers a faster way to track student growth in reading.
- After reading the book, Writing Strategies by Jennifer Serravallo, teachers spent a full school day doing additional training based upon the strategies in the book.
- For three consecutive summers, KSE faculty and staff have been trained at the Classroom Educator level by a Fellow of the Orton Gillingham Academy, Rosalie Davis.